• Air Force Aid Society
• Deployment Info
• Employment Assistance
• Exceptional Family Members
• Military Family Life Counselor
• Newcomer Info
• Personal and Work Life
• Personal Finances
• Relocation Assistance
• School Liaison Officer
• Transition Assistance
Hours of Operation
17800 B Street
Beale AFB California
Setting up a Financial Appointment
We're glad you have reached out for assistance! We look forward to assisting you!
1. To help you, we need to get a snapshot of where you are at. Download the Budget Worksheet below and save the spreadsheet to your computer. Save the file as your last name (for example: Smith.xls or Jones.xls).
Download the Spreadsheet
Click Here to Download
Note: If you have problems downloading the budget, click on the link using the right mouse button, then select save as to save the file to your computer, then open the file with Microsoft Excel.
1. You will need to save the spreadsheet to your computer, enter your information and budget figures, then save it again. Once it is saved, sent it as an attachment to the e-mail address listed below. You will need Microsoft Excel to use this file. Enter your financial data and it will do the math for you! Please do not complete the spreadsheet and use the "send file" feature in Excel. We will not be able to open it.
2. Open the spreadsheet and complete it to the best of your ability. The worksheet should take no longer than 30 – 45 minutes to accomplish. You may need to review your bank statement to calculate your monthly expenditures. Please don’t worry about having exact numbers; we need a starting point.
3. Be sure to save the file after entering all your information.
Email the Budget to Us
4. Email the saved completed spreadsheet, as an attachment, to this address: firstname.lastname@example.org as soon as you can. In your email, please be sure to state what your purpose of the appointment request is and let us know if you were referred to us by someone in your chain of command.
5. In turn, we will get back with you to schedule you for an appointment.
6. In the meantime, please gather the necessary paperwork for the appointment. Please be prepared to bring the following items to your appointment.
What you'll need to provide during the appointment
1. Copies of your:
a. Bills (utilities, phone, etc.)
b. Statements (banking, savings, investing) - Ensure you total up the amount spent based upon categories such as:
- Dining out for breakfast
- Dining out for lunch
- Dining out for dinner (including take-out)
- Car repairs/maintenance
By categorizing your expenses, it will greatly reduce the amount of time necessary to assess your financial situation.
c. Contracts (cell phone, leases, rental)
d. Loans (car, home, credit cards, store cards, personal loans, etc.)
e. Terms of agreement and disclosures for your cell phone, cable/satellite, internet, home phone, water, natural gas, propane, car payment, auto insurance and all credit cards (must include interest rates, terms and current balance)
2. You last End of Month Leave and Earning Statement (LES)
3. Any proof of other family income
4. The last three statements for all accounts
5. If your bills are paid electronically, please download your statements/terms of agreements and bring these to your appointment.
Without these documents,
we can't be much help to you,
and the appointment will need
to be rescheduled.