• Air Force Aid Society
• Deployment Info
• Employment Assistance
• Exceptional Family Members
• Military Family Life Counselor
• Newcomer Info
• Personal and Work Life
• Personal Finances
• Relocation Assistance
• School Liaison Officer
• Transition Assistance
Hours of Operation
17800 B Street
Beale AFB California
Protecting Yourself Against Cell Phone NFC Identity Theft
Identity Theft Victims
If you have been a victim of identity theft, you need to take immediate steps to protect yourself.
Follow these instructions
1. Use the Snowball Method Spreadsheet To Pay Off Debts. Do you have so many credit cards that you could sew a pair of pants from them? Confused as how to get rid of them? Take a look at this handy Excel spreadsheet to generate a custom strategy for becoming debt-free. Read more about it at The Consumerist...
2. Financial Appointments. We continue to provide individual appointments for those needing assistance with their financial situations. Please see our Financial Appointment page for instructions on how to set-up an appointment.
3. FREE Online MoneyWi$e Financial Education Resources. MoneyWi$e, a Consumer Action-Capital One Partnership, has launched new, interactive financial education eLearning modules for consumers. The courses offer case studies, interactive tips and exercises along with a variety of resources based on the MoneyWi$e financial education materials.
Want to Move Out of the Dormitories?
Note: If you have problems downloading the budget, click on the link using the right mouse button, then select save as to save the file to your computer, then open the file with Microsoft Excel.
• Defense Finance and Accounting Service
• Military Pay and Benefits: sponsored by the Office of the Under Secretary of Defense for Personnel and Readiness
• SaveAndInvest.Org - A free service of the FINRA Investor Education Foundation
• Bankrate.com - News, tips and advice to compare mortgage rates, home equity loans, CDs, car loans, credit cards and money market accounts
• Powerpay.org - Helping debtors become savers
• Federal Trade Commission - Protecting America's Consumers
• Federal Deposit Insurance Corporation - Preserves and promotes public confidence in the U.S. financial system
• Consumers Union - Nonprofit publisher of Consumer Reports
• The USAA Educational Foundation - Provides free financial education and publications
• Better Business Bureau Air Force Line - BBB Air Force Line, in partnership with the USAF Airmen and Family Readiness Centers (A&FRCs), encourages Air Force personnel (including Reservists and National Guard), retirees, and their family members to use the free consumer services and materials offered by BBB.
Proudly brought to you by your 9FSS
No Federal Endorsement of Advertisers Intended.
© Copyright 2013 by Air Force Services Agency