Rod n’ Gun Club
The Beale Rod n’ Gun Club offers two skeet fields, one trap range, and a 110 yard small arms range which will accommodate all small-bore weapons. The range rules apply, including eye and ear protection. Pistols range open to high-powers on weekend – “non-flying days.”
Civilians interested in coming out, we can sponsor you on! Contact us for details.
- Membership Programs
- Club House
- Lunch Specials
- Paintball Field
- Pro Shop
NOTICE: The Rod and Gun Club will reopen starting May 7. Their temporary hours will be Thursday-Saturday 9 a.m.-2 p.m.
- Maximum of 7 customers in the facility and 6 on the shooting ranges and 6 on the skeet range respectively at any given time.
- Skeet shoot controls will be sanitized after each use and cleaning supplies will be placed at that area.
- All rentals will be sanitized prior to distribution and upon return of the item.
- Lunch will be discontinued at this time.
- Employees will maintain physical distancing when working in the facility and wear masks as required (close quarters work with other employee or bringing merchandise to customers).
- Since hunting has already resumed, the Rod and Gun Club will open on April 28 for the hunting orientation class if necessary for hunters to receive permits. The intended audience for the class is turkey hunters using a shotgun (the shotgun turkey season is already underway and ends on May 3). Archery season for turkey hunting is May 4-17; there will be another hunter orientation class for archers at a later date as required. If an archery permit is required, the member will have to first qualify (shoot 4 arrows in a target) prior to getting the permit.
Hours & Contact Info
4950 D St.
Beale AFB, CA 95903
COM: (530) 788-2473
$40.00 a year – Active Duty/Retired
$50.00 a year – Civilian/Family Membership
$5 per hour – Members
$8 per hour – Non-Members
Rifles are allowed on the pistol range on the weekends and no-fly days.
Skeet and Trap
$6 a round – Members
$9 a round – Non-Members
Recon Park Paintball (Call for availability)
Includes field use, Co2, Equipment, and 1 bag of paintballs.
$40.00 – Per person
$35.00 – Per person in groups of 15 or more
You can use the range for practice. Same rules from the range apply including eye protection.
Expanded range facilities presently in planning phases.
$5.00 – Non-Members
FREE – Members
The pro shop offers skeet and trap loads, handgun and rifle ammunition as well as targets. Pistol, rifle and shotgun consignments are available through the pro shop. We have an active FFL on the premises. DROS FEE $45. Private Party Transfers are available. Current Firearm Safety Certificate required for civilians. Tests for Firearm Safety Certificates can be administered, the fee is $25. Call us for details!
Clubhouse amenities include lunch Wednesday through Friday. We have snacks and a beverage lounge with a dartboard and pool table. Available for squadron, retirement events, you name it!
Lunch served between 11:00 a.m. to 1:00 p.m. on Wednesdays, Thursdays, and Fridays
Beer Brat w/beans & potato salad: $7.00
Steak Sandwich w/beans & potato salad: $7.00
Pulled Pork Sandwich w/ beans & potato salad: $7.00
Steak Nachos: $7.00
Pulled Pork Nachos: $7.00
Chili Cheese Nachos: $6.00
Plain Nachos: $5.00
Bowl of Chili: $3.00
Soda/Gatorade/Arizona Tea: $1.00
Bottled Beer: $3.00
Bottled Water: $1.00