What You Need to Know When Buying a Vehicle:
Make sure you know the history of the vehicle before committing to the purchase! A single vehicle report costs $24.99, but could save you thousands in future vehicle repairs.
If you visit the Beale Airman & Family Readiness center in person you can get a CARFAX Vehicle History Report for free. Just bring you ID and the vehicle identification number (VIN) of the vehicle before you buy.
Department of Motor Vehicles
• How to Buy a Car the Foolish Way - From The Motley Fool (www.fool.com): to educate, amuse, and enrich their readers and help them make better financial decisions.
• Compare Local Auto Loan Rates - From www.Bankrate.com: the Web's leading aggregator of financial rate information.
• Comparison Car Shopping - From www.Edmunds.com: provides True Market ValueSM pricing, unbiased car reviews, ratings, and expert advice to help you get a fair deal.
• Buy/Sell Used Cars at the Fair Price - From Kelly Blue Book (www.kbb.com): providing the trusted information needed in the buying and selling of vehicles, new or used.
• National Automobile Dealers Association - From www.nadaguides.com: Their consumer site offers pricing and information on New Cars, Used Cars, Classic Cars, Motorcycles/Powersports, Boats, RVs and Manufactured Homes.